Exchange 500 And 1000 Notes : NEW DELHI: In his government's debate against pitch-black money and counterfeit currency, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced that Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 memoranda will cease to be legal from midnight today.
- Banks will be closed tomorrow for public transactions and ATM will not affair- in some regions also on Thursday November 10, articulated PM Modi- to allow banks to make changes .
- Deposit old-fashioned observes of Rs. 500 or Rs. 1000 in banks or post office accounts from November 10 till December 30, 2016 without any limit. There will be a limit on withdrawal of Rs. 10,000 per epoch and Rs. 20,000 per week. This limit will be increased in the coming epoches. You must carry your Aadhaar card and PAN Card when you go to exchange observes. The limit you can exchange is Rs. 4000 upto November 24.
- After December 30, these can be changed at the Reserve Bank of India .
- Tourists can change observes at airfields .
- For 72 hours or till November 11, government hospitals will accept Rs. 500, 1000 observes. A doctors drug must be carried with such observes .
- Counters for railway, bus and air tickets extremely will accept these notes for 72 hours for obtain of tickets .
- This will too be allowed till Nov 11 at petrol stations authorised by public sector lubricant firms, milk kiosks and crematoria and burial grounds .
- Notes of Rs. 100 and lower sects will all continue to be legal tender .
- Coins extremely is still being legal tender. Online transactions and placard payments will not be affected .
- The RBI has accepted a proposition for new 500 and 2000 rupee observes, the Prime Minister articulated .
Thanks for visit. Don not take tension. Contact to your Bank. Do not allow any third person for exchanging your money. Thank You